Meet Tom Jeffs
Tom grew up in the local North-Eastern suburbs, completing his Bachelor of Applied Science and Masters of Physiotherapy Practice at La Trobe. He has experience working with local sporting teams, private practice clinics and within the Hospital setting.
Tom is passionate about treating sports and running-related injuries, utilising strength and conditioning principles alongside manual therapy to help his clients achieve their lifestyle goals. Having further training in Clinical Pilates, sports physiotherapy and dry needling, Tom uses current best practise guidelines to assist in the rehabilitation and injury prevention for all age groups.
Outside of the clinic, Tom enjoys running, golf and walking his dog, Gromit. He enjoys a wide variety of sports, particularly Australian Rules Football and basketball.
- Bachelor of Applies Science and Masters of Physiotherapy Practice
- DMA Clinical Pilates: Unit A
- Dry Needling
- Sports Physiotherapy: Level 1
- Jarrod Powell Shoulder: The Rotator Cuff
- Jarrod Powell Shoulder: The Stiff and Unstable Shoulder