Meet Priya Premkumar
Priya is an experienced musculoskeletal and pelvic health physiotherapist, having studied and worked in
Perth and Melbourne treating a wide range of musculoskeletal, rehabilitation, and women’s and men’s
Priya is particularly passionate about the women’s and pelvic health space. As such, she has undertaken
her postgraduate certificate in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy at Melbourne University. She has
substantial experience in assessing and managing a range of presentations such as pre and post natal
conditions, continence conditions, bowel issues and Pelvic pain. Priya has also loved incorporating
clinical Pilates rehabilitation into the management of various conditions.
Priya is a firm advocate of healthy living and works together with her clients to achieve their personal
goals and reach their maximum potential. Utilising her diagnostic skills and rehabilitation skills to form a
holistic, active approach.
Outside of the clinic, Priya has a keen interest in gym work, running and regular exercise. She loves
spending time with family and friends and is an avid traveler.
- Bachelor of Health Sciences and Masters of Physiotherapy Practice
- WHTA Qualified Pelvic Floor and Pregnacy Physio
- Dry Needling
- APPI Pilates Equipment Level 1-3
- APPI Pilates Matwork Level 1
- DMA Pilates Unit A
- Assessing and Managing Low Back Pain
- Muscle Injury Management – Hip & Groin Clinic
- Dynamic Reformer Course
- Advanced Dynamic Reformer Course