Meet Kirby Birch
Kirby completed her Bachelor of Health Science and Masters of Physiotherapy Practice at Latrobe University in Bendigo in 2017. Kirby was born and raised in country Victoria, and has now been living and working in Melbourne for over 3 years. Kirby has spent most of her career working within the private practice field, with additional experience in both the aged and community care sector.
Kirby has also gained further qualifications in Clinical Pilates, which she frequently utilises as a part of her exercise based approach to rehabilitation. Kirby loves working with clients of all ages to help them achieve their health goals, no matter how big or small. Kirby also holds a keen interest in pre and post natal Physiotherapy, and loves helping empower women to feel a stronger and healthier version of themselves. Kirby plans to return to University part time in 2022 to pursue further qualifications in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy.
Outside of the clinic, Kirby enjoys keeping active, being outdoors, and spending quality time with her loved ones.
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Masters of Physiotherapy Practice
- DMA Clinical Pilates: Unit A
- DMA Clinical Pilates: Unit B
- Level 1 Mat Pilates
- Reformer Pilates
- Introductory Women’s Health Physiotherapy Level 1
- Spinal Physiotherapy Part A
- Understanding Dementia online course (University of Tasmania)
- Understanding Multiple Sclerosis online course (University of Tasmania)