Meet Amy O’Shannassy
Amy has worked as a Physiotherapist in Private Practice for over a decade and has extensive experience in treating and rehabilitating clients with all types of musculoskeletal and sporting injuries.
Amy’s approach to Physiotherapy is quite progressive, utilizing her clinical assessment and diagnostic ability to identify the symptomatic and causative elements of the client’s condition and then implementing a combination of manual therapy, Clinical Exercise + Pilates and strength and conditioning to optimize recovery, improve performance and overall wellness.
Amy believes strongly in the proven benefits of exercise in overall health and wellness and as such, implements an active approach to treatment.
Happy to treat all clients with an array of varying conditions, Amy does have a special interest in the management and treatment of sporting injuries, analysis and treatment of running injuries, shoulder injuries and injuries in the adolescent athlete.
- Masters of Sports Physiotherapy (Complete 2021)
- Graduate Certificate of Sports Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Strength Training Principles for Pilates
- Athletic Ankle
- High Performance Hip
- ACL Rehabiliation
- Sports Physiotherapy Level 2
- Spinal Physiotherapy A
- Strength & Conditioning Essentials for Physiotherapists
- Running Repairs Course
- Advanced Lower Limb Rehab in Sport
- Lumbar Spine and Pelvis Assessment
- Shoulder Course – Lyn Watson Level 1-3
- DMA Clinical Pilates Level 1-3
- Dry Needling