Are you a motivated physiotherapist or admin superstar that really cares about your job and loves being a valued part of a team?
At Perform we challenge the status quo of health care.
We are evidence and research-driven in our clinical skills, while equally holding the importance of developing trust and meaningful connection with our clients. This allows us to provide the best physio care that is person centered on the foundation of clinical evidence.
So if this resonates with you and you want to work as part of a team who are always learning and striving to deliver exceptional client experiences to raise the level of health care, you could be the right person to join our team!
What are the benefits of working as part of the Perform Physio + Pilates Team?
Progressive and Innovative – We have a purpose built clinic with a comprehensive gym and clinical pilates studio. We use the latest clinical technology with force plate and strength testing equipment along with the latest software, iPads utilizing Cliniko, Physitrack and online bookings.
Prioritize Professional Development and Personal Growth – We all participate in team professional development, mentoring and also participate in external professional development courses and ongoing education.
Fun and Caring Team – We have a culture of support and connection. Our team is made up of the most amazing humans.
Do you want to be part of an awesome team? Then we want to hear from you!
Perform Physio + Pilates is a rapidly growing clinic in Ivanhoe with a strong community and team focus. If you are a confident Physiotherapist with great clinical and people skills we want to hear from you!
The benefits of working with us:
- Awesome team and working environment
- Competitive remuneration with base salary plus commission and full leave and super entitlements
- Generous Professional Development allowance
- State of the art facilities with a fully equipped Clinical Pilates Studio and Strength and Conditioning Gym
- You will enjoy treating a variety of musculoskeletal and sporting conditions and meet interesting people of all ages who value their health and fitness
- You will be part of a very welcoming, supportive, and dedicated team
- Regular Professional Development and career pathways.
- The opportunity to work closely with medical specialists, other local health professionals, gyms, and personal trainers.
Perform Physio + Pilates exists to create healthier humans with stronger bodies, by educating and empowering our clients ensuring a complete rehabilitation from their pain and injuries.
We are evidence and research-driven and we do this while equally holding the importance of developing trust and a meaningful connection with our clients. This allows us to provide the best physio care that is person-centered on the foundation of clinical evidence. So with that being said…
We are looking for someone that lives by our 2 simple core values;
- Nurture and Build Relationships
- Get Results
As a Physio clinic, we can not have one without the other and we ensure all of our decisions are based around honouring these two values, with our clients, referrers and team.
Your role will focus on providing excellent reception service for our wonderful clients. The successful applicant will be employed in a role that involves engaging with clients and ensuring their visit is first class.
So what are we are looking for in our newest admin team member?
1. You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
2. You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
3. You thrive in a fast-paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multi-task.
4. You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment.
5. You can work on your own, knowing that everything falls on you.
6. You are somebody who communicates well and possesses a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
7. You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills especially Google Sheets and Google Drive and are willing to learn our internal systems.
8. You love to work – you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
9. You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
10. You can handle conflict in a calm manner as well as taking and giving feedback well
11. You can effectively prioritize your time
12. You have a great sense of humor, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
13. You bring energy to the room and love to have fun.
Our team members are mentored regularly, trained thoroughly, highly supported, and rewarded well.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get regular mentoring and in-house continuing education
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other team members who are aligned with our vision
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- You mix with people who love their work
Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture and spoil our lovely clients. We are not looking for robots, so if you are serious about your application, write “I am not a robot” at the top of your cover letter.
Also, you’re more likely to be chosen if you’ve addressed the 13 points above in your cover letter.